Monday, January 31, 2011

31. Take up jogging

Week two
Ok I'd really like to Bold this and make it extra large font, but that would throw off the whole vibe of this neat little blog.. but PHEW!

Ok now, I'm definitely not an athletic woman (yet), I've been working really hard at getting healthy and becoming more active, but wow, sweat after like 90 seconds of running.. what is that? I've got a long ways to go, but I do feel more empowered, not sure that's the right word, but I do feel this overwhelming sense of confidence at the end of a workout. I can totally understand how this could (will) become addictive.

We'll see how I feel after next week... and dreaded week four is upon us. Eek!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Tanya!Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gabe... I'm following your lead.
    One day I'll tackle boot camp, maybe in a few decades!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep it up! a trick that I did when I did the couch to 5K - listenting to IPOD - my first goal was to jog for 1 song, walk for 1 song, jog for 1 song, walk for 1 song. I would do this every 2nd day. Eventually (and it didn't take long), I was jogging for 5 songs and didn't even realize it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh.. good idea! Thanks Nicole.

    ReplyDelete