Monday, January 31, 2011

69. Take a nap in the spare room

I know, it sounds silly, but really how many people actually sleep in their spare rooms? We think it's good enough for our guests so it ought to be good enough for us too, right?

I challenge everyone to test out their spare rooms and really why not? We want the best for our company. Now, if you have a guest that has worn out his or her welcome....um, renovate!

Here's the evidence I napped, sure I could've just ruffled the sheets and tossed a pillow here and there, but trust me my spare room - super cozy!

There's nothing like a good nap in a comfy bed.
I'd be a guest in my home, heck ya.

2 comments:

  1. I've been a guess and when it wasn't even renovated! and I did take a nap in there...very comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take a nap in my spare room all the time. It's sooo comfy.

    ReplyDelete