Friday, January 7, 2011

51. Create a new playlist

Done! Here it is...  
It might not make everyone move, but I'll get my groove on! hehe
  1. Say Hey - Michael Franti & Spearhead
  2. Liv Tonight - Nelly ft. Keri Hilson
  3. Get Me Bodied - Beyonce
  4. Cupid Shuffle - Cupid ft. Pitbull & Baby Bash
  5. Low - Flo Rida ft. T-Pain
  6. Hotel Room Service - Pitbull
  7. SOS - Rihanna
  8. Marry You - Bruno Mars
  9. In My Head - Jason Derulo
  10. Tik Tok - Ke$ha
  11. You Make the Rain Fall - Kevin Rudolf ft. Flo Rida
  12. Break Ya Back - Jay Sean
  13. Single Ladies - Beyonce
  14. I Bet - Flo Rida ft. T-Pain
  15. Temperature - Sean Paul
  16. Bumpy Ride - Mohombi
  17. I Know You Want Me - Pitbull
  18. Dynamite - Taio Cruz
  19. Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolf & Lil Wayne
  20. Pick it Up and Drop it - Sean Paul
  21. Shut it Down - Pitbull ft. Akon

2 comments:

  1. #2, #11 and #16 were new to me! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 is my favourite right now, can't help but dancing when it comes on!!

    ReplyDelete