Wednesday, February 23, 2011

78. Cook my way through an entire magazine/cookbook

Cinnamon Bagels with crunchy topping
January edition of Healthy Cooking Magazine.

Chloe and Adrian helped cook up these little delights. They had fun mixing and kneading the dough, but that was about all they wanted to help with.. no problem. I shaped them and boiled them for a the required time covered them in the cinnamon sugar topping and baked them.

The kids loved them, I'm not a huge bagel fan but these were pretty dessert-like and really who doesn't like dessert. I would use the topping on buttered toast.. that would be delicious. The link is up top if you want.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't beleive you made home made bagels. Thats awesome! I wonder if they would be good warm, with Vanilla Ice Cream. Yummmm

    ReplyDelete