Monday, February 28, 2011

29. Cook for my Grandmas once a month for an entire year

Noon on Saturday, Grandma Peg, Grandma Del, Grace, Chloe, Adrian and myself gathered around the dinner table to enjoy a feast of tacos. Both of my grandma's had never tried tacos, or don't recall anyways.

Grace led the way showing the ladies how it's done. The kids were thrilled with their tacos, Chloe tried a "tortilliaaaaaa" as Edith had taught her to say on Friday evening.

 Lunch was very easy and I felt a bit guilty about not going "all out" for my grandmas, but was thrilled when I was told they'd never had them... i think they're both heading out to the grocery store to buy a taco kit to try themselves.

We had two desserts, an Angel lush and chocolate cake for Grandma Del, I forgot about her not being able to eat cool whip, next time, I'll make it with real whip cream, ~ real is always better anyways!

2 comments: