Tuesday, April 12, 2011

11. Read 50 Books

The Curse of the Spellmans
by Lisa Lutz

summary

I have to say this is my new favourite series, well to be fair, I think it's the only series I've ever read.. and I LOVE it. I think everyone should read these novels. They are the funniest books I've read in a very long time. I read the last three books a few weeks ago, but I haven't had the chance to blog about them yet.

This book starts with Izzy's fourth arrest in three months, two of which she denies the validity of. Over lunch with Mort, her 80+ lawyer, she recounts her past few months.

John Brown, with his suspiciously common name becomes "subject" number 1; garbage duty, lock picking, and a two-story fall ensues. Not only has John Brown made her list, her whole family has made this list, each with their own suspicious behaviour reports. On top of this Izzy is busy trying to track the culprit(s) that are recreating her highly creative juvenile pranks, of which she swears she knows nothing about.

I highly recommend this series, I couldn't put them down!

No comments:

Post a Comment