Sunday, March 27, 2011

78. Cook my way through an entire magazine/cookbook

 
I gave this a whirl last week, it looks really good in the magazine, I mean really really good, this helping of creamy gooey goodness... it was a bit deceiving. My Dad makes the best macaroni in the world, loaded with cheese, onions and bacon really I should've known any "light" version of macaroni really would not measure up, but as per my requirements.. I still needed to cook my way through a magazine. So, I whipped up this quick concoction.

It needs some sort of spice... I've tested a few servings using different spices.. nothing really added that "something" it needed, but the sriracha added the most taste.. maybe cause it really just covered up everything with that HOT taste. It made quite a bit- so for a group that likes bland food, this probably will satisfy, but not my favourite, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment